Sunday, September 7, 2008

SET








As of Saturday afternoon at 3:00, when my shower ended, we are officially set to have Mia in our home! It was so much fun to celebrate Mia's coming with friends from my church and friends from the school where I teach. These pictures are just a taste of what went on - but you would have had to be there to really experience the love of our friends! In one of the pictures, you can see my mom giving me a charm bracelet. The charms were for each step of the adoption process, with Mia's "Gotcha Day" engraved for September 16, 2008... so sweet.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Bridget and Kevin:
Your prayers have been answered and your special time is almost here. Mia is a very lucky little girl and will be welcomed and loved by all. You better tell her that her sisters talk alot and prepare her! (ha) I wish you a very safe and happy trip with many memories to cherish forever.