Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mia's Musings


Hmmmm, I wonder how much I'm going to sleep on the airplane! I heard my Mama and Daddy say that it was a lonnnnnng flight and I think they are a little concerned about how a 2 1/2 year old spitfire like me is going to handle it! I'm going to be really good, color on paper, keep my clothes on, and make my mommy the happiest woman in the whole world!

I heard Mommy and Daddy say that they were hoping for a shorter layover in Minneapolis! Right now it is seven hours! You might want to pray with them for a miracle of a shorter stay! All I know is, I want to get home! That's ALL they've talked about!!

4 comments:

Amy Reece Spahr said...

my name is Amy.. and im canyen setser's aunt. just wanted to say God bless you guys for rescuing litte Mia, I've been in a couple orphanages in China and know a little about what that life can be like.. so i just bless you for adopting her. May your lives be full of heavenly blessings!

Unknown said...

Mia, it is so good to hear that you have all intentions of being a wonderful little spitfire while traveling. I know your mommy and daddy will definitely appreciate you being on your best behavior! Please tell your mommy that we will be praying for a safe, QUICK, uneventful trip back to your new home. Oh, and please try to help her hang on to her camera! We have been blessed so much by being able to read about your journey and to see what you all have been up to the past several days -- please thank your mommy for allowing us to be a part of it all! Oh, and by the way, you looked so cute in your piggy tails!!! Be safe and get ready to meet those wonderful big sisters you have waiting for you! We look forward to meeting you one day soon! Love to all, Cindi and family

bonnie said...

Oh sweet Mia..from your mouth to God's ears! Surely the end is in sight! Praying very HARD for the entire King/Haney clans!
Love Bonnie and gang

Krista said...

Hi Mia,
My name is Peyton and I have a brother named Hunter. We can't wait to meet you Mia! I think you really like me. Hunter is 9 years old. I will be 9 on October 1. I really like to play with your sisters and I know I will like to play with you too.
Love, Peyton Duckett