Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Letter from Emma


Dear Mia,
I am so excited about you. When my mommy and daddy sat me down and told me I was getting a sister from China, I thought they were tricking me. I thought my mommy was having a baby, but she wasn't. I couldn't believe it. When you get here I will start crying really really badly. Me and you will have a blast being together. I will play with you anytime you want me too. I think you will be really dark, but I will love it (no sunscreen for you). I wish we could go today and get you, but we can't. In a few weeks, mommy and daddy and me and Savannah are going to decorate your room really pretty in ladybugs. My mommy and daddy can't wait to come get you.
I love you very much
love,
Emma

2 comments:

The Griffins said...

hi emma i love your new baby its awesome.
love chloe

The Griffins said...

Emma,
your letter was so sweet...it made me cry. You will make a great big sister and will teach Mia many new things.
love ya,
pam