Sunday, April 20, 2008

In As Much



All week long, I had talked with Kevin about wishing I could apply a Bible verse to our blog. I knew the verse would have to be a certain one... and I could only remember a few words... "the least of them". Yesterday, we were doing an outreach for church and pulled the brand new tee-shirts out of the bag to put on for the day. After looking all week for the verse, and not being able to find it - there it was printed brightly on the back of our new blue shirts!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

That is a gorgeous picture of Emma and Savannah! My favorite one! Now I'd like to see them in Chinese dress with one more sister!

Robin Miller said...

We don't know each other, but we found our girls on the same day! We are with CWA as well, and saw our Gracie on January 15th! My sister-in-law (at RBC in Rocky Mount works closey with your aunt) and sent me the link. We are expecting to travel around June 6 with 8 other families. E-mail me and we can share info.
Robin
robinmiller99@suddenlink.net

Cathy said...

I cannot wait until Mia gets here. It is even more special becasue she shares the same birthday as me and Robby....Imagaine the birthday party we can have! (ha)
...3 Gorgeous girls in the King house...(well 4 counting you Bridget..ha)....all I can say--is get ready Kevin!!!

bonnie said...

Savannah and Emma,
I think "it rocks" that you are getting a sister! Mr. Kevin, I think you are in for it!
Cooper